Sunday, March 8, 2009

a palpable tale

Thirteen floors closer to the sky I shared my secret with a horse soaring by the sea side.

He preached of the silence surrounding the harvest moon, he invited me to look up, spread out my hands and let the wind blow through my soul.

When the time was right the stillness blew west to where my heart lays to rest.

The chrysalis scratching out the surface of what this quiet disguise has concealed from me.

It would be no crime to turn into another tiny and insignificant version of myself; maybe I am as good as I will ever be.


1 comment:

  1. thirteen floors up, I saw a star bounce around in the sky, and i told it to be still. My friend was being blown through by the wind, and should not be disturbed.

    the wind cleanses, but she is better than she will ever know. Theres not much the wind can do here but sway her slighty. Ever so slighty.

    ReplyDelete