Monday, March 16, 2009

hitler in my heart

For two days like a quiet ghost on the windshield, he analyzed my every motion as I destroyed my lungs, as I laughed, sung and cried.

When I asked him for some sympathy, he could only waltz to Voyevoda; moving his tiny feet rhythmically and when the music died he knew it was time to go "when we drink beer, dragonflies appear...lazy butterfly dreaming of the sky, wake up the clouds are coming…I won’t forget her" is all my little dreary spider whispered before leaving me to dwell in my loneliness

I curse you dear cherub for blowing him away with your weather, for ruining my vision and now I can no longer tell red from green anymore, and because of you I offered my heart to the cruel and heartless; where the truthful words came out of my mouth "use it more wisely than I ever did" but my offer was unwanted.

ET stopped by the parking lot wall to say hello and asked me if the weather was safe to find home again to which I answered "It is never safe".



1 comment: